Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

What i liked about this class is that we learned a lot about the computer like how it works what are the names of the parts that make up a computer and how each one of them works. The only thing i did not like about this class was we can't take it another year. Nothing can really improve this class i had really fun in this class. A highlight that i had has to be code.org is was very fun and a good way to learn how to work a computer. I tried my best to do good in this class but sometimes i wasn't feeling good or i was going through something and i really didn't want to do my work but when i was good i would try my best. When i have time i always read my goals journal but when i don't have time which is mostly on the weekends i dont have time to read it. I am committed in being a CTR person at all times cause when you do good you feel good when you do bad you feel bad and i always want to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment